NORTH VERSAILLES, Pa. - Channel 11 was in the courtroom Friday as testimony continued in the third degree murder trial of Demetrius Coleman, who is accused in a Thanksgiving Day 2016 that killed a local family.
David Bianco, his fiancée, Kaylie Meininger, and their 2 year old daughter Annika died when their burst into flames after being hit on Route 30 in North Versailles. Coleman was the driver of that other car.
Channel 11 will continue to monitor this trial. Download the WPXI News App for the latest updates
A child’s shoe from the scene of the deadly crash in North Versailles thanksgiving 2016 was front and center during day two of the Demetrius Coleman's murder trial.
Jurors also heard audio clippings of the police pursuit.
One responding officer told the court that at times, Coleman was driving more than 100 miles per hour and that he drove through 18 intersections on route 30 before crashing into two other cars at route 30 and 48.
- Penguins reach out to fan injured in Newfoundland crash
- Pennsylvania to start issuing Real IDs Friday
- Competing bookstores help owner keep his shop open during medical emergency
- VIDEO: World’s smallest surviving baby boy leaves hospital after months in intensive care
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.