FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, Pa. - State police said a 7-year-old boy was found dead Thursday at a bus stop in Huntingdon County.
The boy was found a by a bus driver along Huntingdon Furnace Road in Franklin Township around 7 a.m.
Investigators said the boy was found at a bus stop near his home by the bus driver for the Tyrone Area School District.
Police say the boy had been hit by a car. Thursday night they were questioning a driver in relation to the crash.
A GoFundMe has been set up for the family.
- Pittsburgh synagogue shooting suspect pleads not guilty, requests jury trial
- Burglar shot, killed by homeowner in Mount Oliver
- ‘Stronger Than Hate’ T-shirts being sold to benefit Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue
- VIDEO: Baby found dead in baby swing died of diaper rash, prosecutor says
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.