SHARPSBURG, Pa. - A man barricaded himself and his two kids inside his Sharpsburg home Saturday night.
Police said the incident began when they were dispatched to the 1500 block of Main Street for a fight between Jessie Lee Glover and his adult son around 8:30 p.m.
Glover, 39, was drunk and non-compliant, according to police. He began to be verbally aggressive towards officers and threatened a K-9 officer saying, "Kill that dog," police said.
He then went to the doorway of his residence, pulled a knife out of his front pocket and pointed it at officers, police said.
Police said Glover then went inside his home. After screaming was heard, Glover pushed his wife out the front door of the home, according to police.
His wife informed police Glover was inside the home with two kids.
A woman at the scene told Channel 11 said that the woman who was pushed out of the home was her daughter and that her two grandchildren remained inside.
The North Hills Special Response Team eventually stormed inside the home and arrested Glover, according to police.
Police said they also found a plastic bag in Glover's pocket that they suspected to be marijuana.
Glover is in the Allegheny County Jail and is facing charges including aggravated assault, endangering the welfare of children and resisting arrest.
- Pizza delivery driver shot, killed in East Liberty identified
- Steelers stun Bengals with last-minute TD in 28-21 win
- Man in wheelchair dies after 100-foot tumble down escalator at Metro station in D.C.
- VIDEO: Accused Looter Shot While Allegedly Trying to Steal Fire Marshal's Car after Hurricane Michael
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.