The Pennsylvania Department of Health is working with Walmarts across the state to add testing locations in the parking lots of certain locations.
Starting August 5, the drive-thru testing will be available in areas that are lacking in testing sites.
There is no testing in the stores and each site will be able to test up to 50 people.
These sites will be open Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. starting Wednesday,:
- Walmart Supercenter pharmacy drive-thru, 355 Walmart Drive, Uniontown, PA
- Walmart Supercenter pharmacy drive-thru, 2601 Macarthur Rd Relocation, Whitehall, PA
- Walmart Supercenter pharmacy drive-thru, 2010 Village Center Dr, Tarentum, PA
- Walmart Supercenter pharmacy drive-thru, 134 Daniel Kendall, West Brownsville, PA
These testing sites will be open Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. starting Wednesday:
- Walmart Supercenter parking lot, 20245 Route 19, Cranberry Township, PA
- Walmart Supercenter parking lot, 100 Chippewa Town Center, Beaver Falls, PA
You must pre-register HERE.
To see where all the testing sites are, visit Pennsylvania COVID-19 Viral Testing Sites.
© 2020 Cox Media Group