A jury found Pittsburgh police Officer Robert Kramer not guilty on Thursday of brandishing a weapon at a Michigan man during a road rage incident last year.
"Bob Kramer is a good man, he is a good officer, and the verdict was consistent with the evidence that was shown at trial," said Kramer's attorney, Blaine Jones.
But the man who made the complaint was incredulous at the verdict.
"I'm just in awe of the injustice, with so much stuff the police get away with," said Jesse Smith.
SEE THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- Artist immortalizes Pittsburgh rapper Mac Miller in 15-foot mural
- Blanks to be fired during active shooter drill at local school
- Live Updates: Tracking Hurricane Florence, impact on Pittsburgh area
- VIDEO: Apple Announces New iPhones, Accessory Changes
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group