Thanksgiving, as just about everything this year, is likely to be a bit different.
Some families are scaling back on the size of their in-person celebration and opting for getting takeout instead of preparing a feast.
Many chain and local restaurants are open on Thanksgiving for those who want to spend time with loved ones instead of spending time in the kitchen and they are offering ready-to-eat meals.
Below is a list of restaurants that have special takeout menus for the holiday.
Note: Not every restaurant in a chain may be honoring the deals, so be sure to check with local restaurants to confirm which deals are available before you go. Most offers can’t be used with any other discount or coupons. Prices may vary with location.
Here are some restaurants offering takeout meals on Thanksgiving:
- Bahama Breeze: Bahama Breeze is offering guests a Caribbean escape this Thanksgiving with an island-inspired dinner Family Bundle to go at select locations. The bundle features sliced turkey, green beans, cornbread stuffing, cranberry-pineapple chutney, choice of mashed potatoes or cinnamon mashed sweet potatoes and four slices of pumpkin praline cheesecake. The bundle is available for pickup on Nov. 26 only and serves four people for $75.
- Bob Evans: Bob Evans is offering a Thanksgiving dinner that includes turkey and dressing and family-sized servings of buttered corn, green beans w/ham, and mashed potatoes and gravy. Online ordering will be available on Thanksgiving starting at 8 a.m. Advance orders not available for Thanksgiving.
- Boston Market: The restaurant is offering dinners from four to six people or for full dinners for 12. The choices include roasted turkey, ham, prime rib with sides, dinner rolls and a whole apple or pumpkin pie.
- Buca di Beppo: The restaurant’s Thanksgiving feast includes sliced turkey, gravy, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, spicy Italian sausage stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. You can pre-order your meal for pickup.
- Black Angus: Get a turkey meal with “all the fixings” for take-home dining. There are three sizes, depending on your guest list.
- The Capital Grille: The Capital Grille is offering Thanksgiving Sides At Home, featuring classics such as pecan-crusted sweet potatoes with hot honey, cranberry-pear chutney, French green beans with Marcona almonds and the restaurant’s signature mashed potatoes, among other holiday staples. Sides serve four to six people for $125 and come prepared and ready to be reheated. Place a pre-order for pickup on Nov. 24 or 25.
- Chart House: The Chart House will offer a roasted prime rib or turkey dinner to go. Serves three to four.
- Chevy’s Fresh Mex: Chevy’s is offering a three-course Thanksgiving dinner from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. at participating locations.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store: Cracker Barrel is offering two heat-and-serve prepared Thanksgiving dinner options. The meals and sides serve from four to six people for the Thanksgiving Family Dinner to eight to 10 people for the Thanksgiving Feast. You can order now for pick up between Nov. 21 and Nov. 29.
- Eddie V’s: Eddie V’s is offering a four-course family-style Thanksgiving dinner for takeout, featuring a choice of turkey or whole beef tenderloin served alongside traditional sides such as butternut squash, brioche sage stuffing, cranberry sauce and a pumpkin pie dessert. Dinner for two starts at $125 and $225 serving four to six. Place a pre-order for pickup on Nov. 24 or 25.
- Fleming’s: Fleming’s is offering a three-course Thanksgiving meal that includes a starter and roasted turkey with all of the fixings and dessert. A choice of filet mignon and prime bone-in rib eye also available. You can also order large party portions of turkey, sides and desserts. That will serve 12. Orders must be placed by Nov. 24.
- Fogo de Chao: You can dine-in at Fogo, or take your Thanksgiving meal to-go with a specially prepared meal for six ready to reheat and serve. Thanksgiving Day orders must be placed by Tuesday, 11/24 and picked up by 10 a.m. on Thursday, 11/26.
- Golden Corral: The restaurant will be offering holiday meals that serve six-eight people. A 72-hour notice is required. Order by Nov. 22 for pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 25.
- Legal Sea Foods: Legal Sea Foods is offering to-go platters of petite lobster rolls, crab cakes, scallops wrapped in bacon and clam chowder. Orders must be placed by Nov. 22 for pick-up on Wednesday, Nov. 25.
- Luby’s: Get a Thanksgiving dinner for $11.49 that includes a cornbread dressing-stuffed turkey leg with one holiday side, or roast turkey, cornbread dressing, two sides, bread and dessert.
- Macaroni Grill: Macaroni Grill is offering a Thanksgiving meal to-go. Place your order by Nov. 24 for pickup on Nov. 24-26. The dinner includes turkey, sides, gravy and dessert.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy: Get a three-course family-style dinner. The meal includes salad, roasted turkey and country-style ham, spaghetti and meatballs, four-cheese ravioli, mashed potatoes, freshly baked bread and cranberry relish.
- McCormick and Schmick’s: Pre-order a Thanksgiving dinner to-go that includes turkey, cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, seasonal vegetables, apple squash casserole, cranberry sauce, butternut squash bisque or walnut mixed greens.
- Ruth’s Chris: The steakhouse will offer a take-home feast for four. Choose a starter, then get roasted turkey, stuffing, gravy, cranberry relish and a choice of a side plus personal pumpkin cheesecakes.
- Seasons 52: Seasons 52 will be open and will be serving traditional favorites such as roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, butternut squash and cranberry relish. A 24-hour preorder is required for pickup on Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Ted’s Montana Grill: Ted’s will offer an in-restaurant or to-go Thanksgiving meal.
© 2021 Cox Media Group