The maker of Chewy Chips Ahoy! cookies is recalling some of its products sold at Walmart and some other retailers.
Mondelez Global LLC is voluntarily recalling certain Chewy Chips Ahoy! 13oz cookies because they could contain an unexpected solidified ingredient.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Consumer news.
CLICK HERE to find out how.
Company officials said there have been some reports of potential adverse health effects. Customers should not eat the product.
The recalled product includes the retail UPC 044000032234 with best when used by dates of 07SEP2019, 08SEP2019, 14SEP2019, 15SEP2019.
Customers who have the product should call the company’s customer relations at 1-844-366-1171.
- Photos: Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral on fire
- Notre Dame Cathedral fire: What religious relics were stored there?
- 1 adult, 18 juveniles facing charges related to assault during Michael Rosfeld protest
- VIDEO: Derry Borough mayor accused of pointing gun at boy who got into fight with son
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.