The Department of Environmental Protection will start holding public hearings Tuesday in counties affected by a Shell Pipeline Company application for a new pipeline in western Pennsylvania.
The Shell Falcon Ethane Pipeline would extend from Houston, Washington County, to Shell’s ethylene cracker plant in Beaver County.
The pipeline would cross more than 300 streams and 100 wetlands across Washington, Allegheny and Beaver counties.
- Parents charged with running brothel out of home with 3 kids inside
- Report: Beaver County native suspended after ties to racist podcast surfaced resigns
- Data from SUV shows deadly wreck off cliff may have been intentional
- VIDEO: 'Affluenza Teen' released from prison
Public hearings will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday -- one for each of the affected counties. Below are the dates and locations.
Beaver County (April 3)
- Central Valley High School Auditorium, 160 Baker Road Extension, Monaca, Pa. 15061
Washington County (April 4)
- Burgettstown Area Middle/High School (entrance W5), 104 Bavington Road, Burgettstown, Pa. 15021
Allegheny County (April 5)
- Quaker Valley Middle School Auditorium, 618 Harbaugh Street, Sewickley, Pa. 15143
© 2019 Cox Media Group.