PITTSBURGH - Police in Beaver County were called after one driver pointed a gun at another driver during a road rage incident.
The police chief told Channel 11's Amy Marcinkiewicz the suspect, Darius DeWitt, 21, was driving aggressively on Route 65, weaving in and out of traffic.
When a female driver saw this, she pulled into the right lane and then turned into a shopping plaze. That's when things escalated.
“It was a road rage incident that got way out of hand," said Economy Police Chief Mike O'Brien.
Polie said when that woman pulled into the lot, DeWitt pulled out a gun as she pulled out her cell phone. She started recording video of what was happening, and police said when DeWitt realized it, he took off.
She managed to get DeWitt's license plate, and police said they were able to quickly find him.
- FBI looking for three of 33 people federally indicted on drug charges
- ‘What the heck?' Creepy creature shows up on security cam, leaves homeowner dumbfounded
- College student uses Snapchat's gender swap feature to catch cop accused of seeking underage hookup
- VIDEO: Triple shooting during graduation party at Airbnb leaves 1 dead
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.