LOS ANGELES - A Pittsburgh Steelers legend is facing calls to resign his current position because of a huge college admissions scandal.
Lynn Swann is the athletic director at the University of Southern California.
He has not been named, but so far, four other USC employees have been.
The employees are accused of accepting $2 million in bribes to get students into the school.
According to university leaders, they have no reason to believe senior administrators, including Swann, were aware of the scheme, according to our news partners at TribLIVE.com.
Swann has been the athletic director at USC since 2016.
- College admissions scandal proves 'the whole system's pay-to-play,' expert says
- Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin sued for $500 billion over college admissions bribery scandal
- Actress who played Aunt Becky on 'Full House' in custody in connection with college bribery scheme
- VIDEO: Federal investigation into college cheating scandal reaches all the way to Capitol Hill
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.