BALDWIN, Pa. - Baldwin Borough residents packed the municipal building during a public hearing Thursday night.
They were concerned about a toxic waste disposal company acquiring a lease on Streets Run Road.
Borough officials unanimously voted no to the hazardous waste company that wanted to lease the warehouse.
- Texts between driver, owner of car in deadly hit-and-run help lead to arrest
- New Hampshire school cafeteria worker fired for giving food to student who couldn't pay
- Missing pregnant woman found slain with baby cut from womb, Chicago police say
- VIDEO: Window washers trapped in dangling lift rescued by Oklahoma City firefighters
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.