CRANBERRY, Pa. — Aleksander Teimouri dedicated his life to helping others.
At only 22 years old, his life was taken away far too soon -- he was struck by a drunk driver while riding his bike home from work.
To see a GoFundMe created by Alek's family, click here.
WATCH ALEKSANDER'S TRAGIC STORY BELOW:
- 3 charged in alleged abduction of infant in O'Hara Township
- Mother accused of hiding daughter's diabetes diagnosis, allowing her to die
- Local Kmart, Sears among 80 additional closures just announced
- 200-Person Brawl Breaks Out At Virginia Skating Rink
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Cox Media Group