PITTSBURGH — An online complaint form is available from the state to allow people to report businesses not complying with COVID-19 orders.
CLICK HERE to access the form
Complaints available on the form include:
- Employees coming to work sick
- Social distancing not being practiced
- Equipment not sanitized
- Employees not allowed regular sanitation breaks
- Lack of communication regarding COVID-19 cases
- Not allowed to stay home when sick
- Employers not providing or allowing cloth masks
- Business should not reopen per closure order
- Business is not cleaning high-touch surfaces
- Business does not have protocol for positive or probable cases
- Business does not screen employees for symptoms
- Business is not creating a safe environment for customers
RELATED: New daily record of coronavirus cases for Allegheny Co.
Why Wear a Mask
Wearing a cloth face mask CORRECTLY can help prevent spread of COVID-19 to others: ✅ be sure it covers your nose + mouth ✅ be sure you can breathe through it ✅ wash hands before putting mask on ✅ wash hands after removing mask ✅ wash mask after each usePosted by Pennsylvania Department of Health on Thursday, June 25, 2020
There is also a space for people to write in other issues not listed on the form.
A number of local facilities have reported closing for a time after employees have tested positive for COVID-19 or cases have been traced back to their location.
© 2020 Cox Media Group