PITTSBURGH - Now that most company proxy statements have been filed, the Pittsburgh Business Times has gathered data for the top 84 highest-paid executives in 2018.
Combined total compensation for the 50 highest-paid public company executives based in Pittsburgh was $345 million, up 17.1 percent from the year before when comparing executives who were with the same company both years.
- William Demchak – chairman, president, CEO of PNC Financial Services Group Inc.
- Total compensation: $15,676,294
- Heather Bresch – CEO, Mylan NV
- Total compensation; $13,332,368
- Roy Harvey – CEO, Alcoa Corp.
- Total compensation: $13,196,569
- 1 killed when car flips on ramp to Fort Duquesne Bridge
- Bill Nye offers fiery, profanity-filled warning about climate change
- PA state officials charge hundreds with welfare fraud
- VIDEO: Quick thinking officer, paramedics help save baby boy born at gas station
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.