PITTSBURGH - A Pittsburgh woman has been charged with child endangerment after police found her toddler running around the neighborhood naked.
When police found the boy’s home, they went inside and discovered it was covered in filth. His mother, who was inside, appeared to be under the influence.
Tina Anderson was arrested and is facing three counts of endangering the welfare of a child, one count for each of her children, and one drug charge.
When police interviewed Anderson's older children, they said they didn't want to live with their mother anymore because the floors were covered in waste and she didn't feed them.
- 7-year-old boy hit by truck, critically injured while crossing street with mother
- Australian dad snatches toddler from jaws of wild dingo
- Couple celebrates 80th wedding anniversary
- VIDEO: TSA: Man arrested at JFK airport hid gun inside DVD player
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.