EAST HILLS, Pa. — Police are investigating after an SUV crashed into a home Monday, which they said may be connected to Sunday night's fatal shooting in North Braddock.
"We have reason to believe this vehicle was in the vicinity of the homicide in north Braddock at the time," said Allegheny County Police Lt. Andrew Schurman.
Police told Channel 11 that the driver took off running after crashing into the home along Sunrise Avenue in the East Hills.
"We are not sure what his motivation for running if he wasn't involved. We don’t know who he is at this point," Schurman said.
Ta-Sean Gray, 18, was found shot to death and lying under a grill behind a home in North Braddock Monday morning, police said.
The discovery was made shortly after 8:30 a.m. along Hawkins Avenue, where a shooting had been reported Sunday night, according to authorities.
- Report: Disagreement with teammate led to Antonio Brown missing Sunday's game
- Coroner identifies young man found dead under grill behind home
- Search underway for 13-year-old girl, 17-year-old boy
- VIDEO: Pittsburgh Steelers' James Conner inspired by young boy with cancer
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group