Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown skipped Saturday's team walkthrough and left Sunday's game at halftime on Sunday, according to a report from NFL.com.
Coach Mike Tomlin said Brown missed all three practices last week with a knee injury.
According to NFL.com, Ben Roethlisberger and Brown had a "little bit of disagreement" during the team's walkthrough on Wednesday.
If you want to receive BREAKING ALERTS, please download our WPXI News App.
Brown was then listed as questionable on Friday.
On Sunday, the Steelers announced he would not play in the crucial game against the Bengals.
Brown did not attend Monday's game meeting and there was frustration in the locker room when Tomlin did not address his absence, according to NFL.com.
- Missing man with dementia spotted 30 miles from where he was last seen
- Police offer to 'test' meth for Zika in viral Facebook post
- Dwayne ‘The Rock' Johnson plays Santa, buys his mother a house for Christmas
- VIDEO: Pittsburgh Steelers' James Conner inspired by young boy with cancer
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.