POLK, Pa. - A woman's decomposing body was found inside a home last week in Venango County.
Clayton Hindman was taken into custody in Missouri.
According to police, he lives in the Polk home where the body was found.
The body hasn't been identified yet. Hindman is now waiting for an extradition hearing.
- Woman wanted for allegedly urinating on potatoes at West Mifflin Walmart
- Drivers avoiding using EZ Pass after claiming wrong charges
- Massive Capital One data breach affects 100 million people in U.S., 6 million in Canada
- Man gets JuJu Smith-Schuster's autograph tattooed on head
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.