OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. - Here’s a mistake that would make Mickey Mouse blush.
- Garth Brooks takes the stage at Heinz Field after delay due to severe weather threat
- App lets you know where the cicadas are buzzing
- Alligator captured at South Side Riverfront Park
- VIDEO: Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh announces new parish mergers, shrines
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Is “Wald Disney World” a thing or have I and the entire planet somehow missed a major typo in @CelebrationTH for a decade+ ?!@AshleyLCarter1 @ChristieZizo @audreahuff @AnthonyLeone pic.twitter.com/DgxApHp45z— Greg Angel (@NewsGuyGreg) May 18, 2019
Crews were working Sunday to repair the gaffe.
An extra “A” and “T” were also added to what is supposed to be Captiva Island.
Where’s “Wald Disney World”?@MyNews13 UPDATE: Looks like a quick fix is coming to change two big typos I found Friday night at Celebration’s popular downtown fountain after recent work and upgrades.— Greg Angel (@NewsGuyGreg) May 19, 2019
Still waiting to hear from @CelebrationTH to see how this happened. pic.twitter.com/wwQPeAKWd7
© 2019 Cox Media Group.