LAS VEGAS - Las Vegas police have made an arrest in the case of an elderly man who died after being pushed out of a bus.
Cadesha Bishop, 25, faces a charge of open murder on an elderly-vulnerable person. The incident occurred on March 21.
- HAVE YOU SEEN HER? Police searching for owner of car involved in deadly Penn Hills hit-and-run
- Dozens of businesses impacted by 2 water main breaks just blocks apart
- Woman sentenced to 9½ to 19 years in toddler's death
- VIDEO: Woman sentenced to 9½ to 19 years in toddler's death
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Witnesses said Bishop got in an argument with the victim and other passengers on the bus and she pushed the victim out the door.
He refused medical treatment at the time. He died from his injuries on April 23 and the family notified Las Vegas police on May 3. Bishop was arrested on May 6.
A preliminary hearing for her is scheduled for May 21.
COPYRIGHT 2019 WWW.CNN.COM. TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.