ROSS TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A local father is on a mission to help his son, who needs daily medical care.
Channel 11 crews spotted Jason Muhl selling cupcakes on Perry Highway Sunday afternoon.
Muhl is raising money to help his 5-year-old son, Cohen, who has a brain tumor.
The tumor has already taken Cohen's eyesight and affected his pituitary gland, which means he needs daily medication and injections to survive.
Muhl said he's been selling the cupcakes every weekend for a year and a half, and he doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon.
- LIVE UPDATES: Pittsburgh school, business closings and delays
- 2 killed in crash on I-80 in Mercer County
- Five kids, ages 12-16, charged in shooting death of Nashville musician
- VIDEO: Kennywood's newest roller coaster 'Steel Curtain' taking shape
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.