Sia has joined Dolly Parton for a new duet version of her 1971 song "Here I Am."
The new rendition appears on the soundtrack for the Netflix film "Dumplin'." Rolling Stone reported that it's one of six songs that Parton collaborated on with songwriter and producer Linda Perry.
According to Variety, Perry and Parton revealed at the Music Biz conference in Nashville, Tennessee, that Miranda Lambert and Miley Cyrus are also on the soundtrack, as well as actress Jennifer Aniston, who appears in the film.
Netflix announced it acquired "Dumplin'" Wednesday. It tells the story of Dumplin (Danielle Macdonald), the plus-size teenage daughter of a former beauty queen who signs up for her mother's pageant in protest, drawing others to follow and rattling a small Texas town. Aniston plays Dumplin's mother.
The "Dumplin'" soundtrack be released Nov. 30 on Dolly Records/RCA Nashville. Listen to the new rendition of "Here I Am" below..
- Man killed by shark in Massachusetts, state's first attack fatality since 1936
- Tropical Storm Florence: TV reporter stops Facebook Live to rescue dog
- Live Updates: Tracking Tropical Storm Florence, impact on Pittsburgh area
- VIDEO: Crews battle row house fire in Harrison Township
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2020 Cox Media Group