A new anti-bully program will be in place for students when they return to class this year in the South Butler School District.
According to our news partners at Butler Radio, the program is called Rachel's Challenge.
It's named after the first student who was killed in the 1999 mass shooting at Columbine High School in Colorado.
The program encourages students to see how bullying can be replaced by acts of kindness.
- Treasure hunter finds memory card from GoPro containing man's last moments; returns to parents
- Couple charged with faking birth, death of baby for gifts, money
- Family, friends gather to remember 13-year-old who died while playing football
- VIDEO: Overuse of social media is bad for mental health
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.