Kisses may cost you more next year if you're looking for Hershey's chocolate version.
Officials with the candy company say it is planning to raise the prices of a fifth of its products.
There is no word on which products will see the increase.
- Video shows cockroaches in kitchen of popular, award-winning restaurant
- Woman critically hurt during carjacking, assault
- Investigators seek public's help in couple's deadly plunge from Grand Canyon overlook
- VIDEO: Mayor rounding up sex offenders for Halloween
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Hershey officials say the prices will go up about 2.5 percent.
Hershey is one of many companies getting squeezed by rising commodity and shipping costs.
It hopes higher prices will offset those costs without scaring away customers.
The changes will go into effect next year.