• 6 people sickened by fumes at Scott Twp. Mad Mex restaurant

    Updated:

    SCOTT TOWNSHIP, Pa.,None - Medics were called to a Scott Township restaurant after a strong odor made several people sick.

     

    Emergency responders were called to the Mad Mex restaurant on Greentree Road on Monday night after six people reported symptoms.

     

    None of the patrons were taken to the hospital. First responders said the fumes came from a nearby building where extermination work was being done.

     

    The restaurant was closed overnight and Allegheny County Health Department inspectors are checking the building before it reopens on Tuesday.

    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    6 people sickened by fumes at Scott Twp. Mad Mex restaurant

  • Headline Goes Here

    Looking back at The Blizzard of '93

  • Headline Goes Here

    Teen "set-up" by man he met on Grindr, beaten in ruthless attack

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police need help identifying woman found dead inside mall

  • Headline Goes Here

    Police: Child, 12, sent threat that closed Pennsylvania school district