BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. - The estate featured in the opening credits of the "Beverly Hillbillies" TV show in the 1960s is up for sale.
If you've suddenly found yourself with a windfall, you'll be happy to know the mansion just took a $50M price cut and is currently offered for sale at $195M.
- President Trump meets Kim Jong Un at DMZ, steps over border into North Korea
- Vehicle gets wedged between buildings at Pennsylvania retirement home
- Phil Kessel traded to the Arizona Coyotes
- VIDEO: Do you smell that? Pitt researchers say some smells can help people quit smoking
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The sprawling estate is called The Chartwell and boasts 11 bedrooms, an underground tunnel and a 75-foot pool.
It is currently the most expensive home on the market in the U.S., but a $500M property in Bel Air is expected to be listed soon.
COPYRIGHT 2019 WWW.CNN.COM. TURNER BROADCASTING SYSTEM, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.