WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump will honor seven citizens with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest national honor a civilian can receive.
Babe Ruth, Elvis Presley, the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, Hall of Fame Dallas Cowboys quarterback Roger Staubach, Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch, former Minnesota Supreme Court Justice Alan Page and philanthropist and doctor Miriam Adelson are this year's chosen recipients, The Associated Press reported.
The ceremony will take place Nov. 16, The Hill reported.
- Missing 70-year-old man found dismembered in neighbor's home didn't know killer, police say
- Around 10K bags of heroin, 15 lbs. of marijuana seized in massive drug bust
- 164 people ill, 1 dead from salmonella outbreak linked to raw turkey, CDC warns
- VIDEO: Police: Boy, 3, dies after accidentally shooting self
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.