AMBRIDGE, Pa. - A Beaver County woman is on the run after allegedly setting her ex-boyfriend's car on fire.
Stephanie Norman was caught on camera trying to light the car on fire five different times, police said.
"She's seen in the video five different times coming in and out," Ambridge police Officer Austin Turner said.
When she failed, police say she can be seen leaving the video frame, then coming back and going up to his home. A short time after she left, the apartment caught on fire. Norman is not facing any charges related to the apartment fire.
Watch the full report from Channel 11's Amy Marcinkiewicz above to see the surveillance video.
- Girl's seat belt came undone on Kennywood coaster, family says
- Woman tries to abduct two children from airport
- WATCH: The moment deputies save baby girl wrapped in plastic bag on roadside
- VIDEO: American beavers welcome new kits at Pittsburgh Zoo
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.