Gov. Tom Wolf announced that he will slowly reopen Pennsylvania by phases: red, yellow and green.
Twenty-four Pennsylvania counties moved into the yellow phase May 8.
All southwest Pennsylvania counties, with the exception of Beaver County, will move into the yellow phase May 15.
Under the yellow designation, stay-at-home orders will be lifted and gatherings of up to 25 people will be allowed.
Here is what will be open for counties in the yellow phase:
- Child care is open, although businesses must follow federal and state guidance for safety, social distancing and cleaning.
- Most retail stores will be allowed to open, but curbside pickup and delivery is still preferable.
- Pet Groomers
- 232 Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores, including in our area, will allow limited in-store public access.
- Golf courses, marinas, guided fishing trips and privately owned campgrounds are opened statewide.
- Construction is now allowed statewide.
- Restaurants and bars will still be limited to carryout or delivery.
Here is what will remain closed:
- Gyms, casinos, theaters and other indoor recreational, wellness and entertainment venues will stay closed.
- Schools remain closed.
All businesses must follow CDC and DOH guidance for social distancing and cleaning.