CRESCENT TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A road in Crescent Township partially collapsed after a water main break Thursday night.
The break occurred on Crescent Boulevard Extension. Crews were able to reopen the road Friday morning, police said.
While repairs were being made Thursday night, crews struck a gas line, police said.
- Father of toddler left in car overnight found guilty of third-degree homicide
- 2 people hospitalized after car crashes off Route 51, slams into building
- Where's Bigfoot? Pennsylvania ranks among best states for encounter
- RAW VIDEO: Drone footage of warehouse interior
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.