A 21-year-old emergency medical technician has been arrested for allegedly sending sexually explicit pictures of himself to a teenage girl he had treated after a traffic accident.
Detectives from the Lawrence County District Attorney's Office said Joshua Patterson took the 15-year-old victim's information and did an internet search for her right after his shift was over.
WATCH THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- Parents request light sentence for distracted driver who killed their daughter
- Former Pittsburgh Pirates player Jose Castillo killed in crash
- Missing 2-month-old prompts statewide alert in Ohio
- VIDEO: Salon employees mock 10-year-old cancer patient
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.