SHALER TOWNSHIP, Pa. - The FBI is investigating a bank robbery Wednesday morning in Shaler, Channel 11 has learned.
Investigators were called to the First Commonwealth Bank along Mt. Royal Boulevard around 10 a.m.
The FBI said the suspect demanded money from the teller and left the bank on foot. No one was injured.
Police said the suspect is 30 to 40 years old, and 5 feet, 10 inches tall with a medium build. He was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt.
A reward is being offered for any information.
- House explodes in Greene County
- Driver charged in crash that killed 3 siblings at school bus stop
- Lockdown lifted after threat at Colfax Elementary; no injuries, no weapon found
- RAW VIDEO: Ferry collides with crane
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.