Heritage Valley Health System has restored services at all of its locations, a spokesperson announced in a press release on Monday night.
That includes acute, ambulatory and ancillary care services at its medical neighborhoods and satellite community locations.
A cybersecurity incident impacted the entire Health System last Tuesday.
- 51 treated for heroin overdoses in 48 hours at two Pennsylvania hospitals
- Former Woodland Hills football star shot to death in Wilkins Township
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner called 'disgusting,' 'disrespectful' by rapper's mother over T-shirt
- VIDEO: Workers uncover 102-year-old time capsule while removing Confederate monument
Despite the lack of access to computer systems, physician practices, convenient care walk-in clinics and all other community locations remained open and operational.
Lab and diagnostic imaging services at community locations were interrupted and are now fully functional.
Due to the July Fourth holiday, certain radiology and lab services are operating on a holiday schedule.
Patients will be accepted at all 14 community lab and diagnostic imaging locations during regular business hours beginning Wednesday.
- Most Heritage Valley Health System services open after cyber-attack
- Heritage Valley shutters lab services Wednesday after cyber-attack
- Cyber-attack on local hospital group part of global ransomware attack
“While providing care without access to computers is challenging, the physicians and employees of Heritage Valley continued to deliver safe patient care throughout this adverse situation,” said Norm Mitry, president and CEO, Heritage Valley Health System.
The cybersecurity incident was identified as the same ransomware attack that affected a number of organizations globally last Tuesday. According to the press release, there is no indication that Heritage Valley Health System was specifically targeted.
Heritage Valley has found no evidence that confidential information has been accessed, but the investigation continues.
For a complete list of services, locations and hours for Heritage Valley Health System, click here.
Cox Media Group