The Pennsylvania theme park says the scam is offering users four free passes to mark the park's 112th anniversary if they take a survey, share it and like it on Facebook. Instead, users are directed to another website that is not affiliated with the park.
You can now customize your WPXI News App to receive alerts to Consumer news.
CLICK HERE to find out how
Hersheypark says it has notified Facebook.
The park says any legitimate offers are available on its website and official social media pages.
- HAVE YOU SEEN HER? Police searching for owner of car involved in deadly Penn Hills hit-and-run
- Dozens of businesses impacted by 2 water main breaks just blocks apart
- Woman sentenced to 9½ to 19 years in toddler's death
- VIDEO: Woman sentenced to 9½ to 19 years in toddler's death
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.