JOHNSTOWN, Pa. - Johnstown police seized 60 pounds of marijuana with the help of K-9 Thor.
Police said a man was arrested on suspicion of trying to bring the drugs into the Johnstown area.
Andrew Colvin, 27, was arrested after police executed a search warrant on his car, according to WJAC.
According to WJAC, the drugs were packaged in a way so that the marijuana wouldn't smell.
Thor posed with the marijuana after their bust.
K9 Officer Thor poses with the 60lbs of marijuana that he helped find yesterday. A local Ferndale man has been arrested for attempting to bring this illegal drug to the streets of the Johnstown area. pic.twitter.com/IIoKbldrf6— Johnstown Police (@JtownPD) October 9, 2019
- 'Snakehead' fish that can live on land may be invading Georgia, officials say
- Man found dead, home ransacked in Penn Hills
- Why you shouldn't rake your leaves this autumn
- VIDEO: Mother left newborn, 9-year-old inside car with keys in ignition on busy road
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.