PITTSBURGH — A man allegedly caught on camera spying on his neighbors and their baby was just convicted.
Robert Havrilla was found guilty of one charge, criminal trespassing, and will be sentenced Oct. 31.
Havrilla was accused of spying on his neighbors and their 10-month-old daughter from a crawl space above their bedroom.
WATCH THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- Woman, young son unresponsive when pulled from house fire
- Thomas Town to debut at Kennywood Friday
- Lemieux lists massive Quebec estate for $22 million
- Brock Turner, Stanford student convicted of rape, practiced 'sexual outercourse,' attorney says
- VIDEO: Antonio Brown arrives at Steelers training camp in helicopter
Cox Media Group