PITTSBURGH - A man was killed after being shot early Saturday morning in the Arlington section of Pittsburgh.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office identified the victim as 41-year-old Andre Jordan.
Pittsburgh police said Jordan was found in the hallway of an apartment complex on Cordell Place just before 3 a.m.
Police said he had been shot several times.
Jordan was taken to the hospital in critical condition, but he later died.
Pittsburgh police continue to investigate what led up to the shooting.
- Wanted kidnapping, arson suspect dead after police chase in Pittsburgh
- 3 teenagers in custody, 1 person hospitalized after home invasion
- Woman told police she ‘just wanted the children to have their meth' during arrest
- VIDEO: Pittsburgh diabetics traveling to Canada to buy insulin
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.