MCCANDLESS, Pa. - Police are looking into how an SUV managed to travel across a major North Hills road and crash into the parking lot of a McCandless church, killing a man inside.
Tire tracks could be seen in the snow on the lawn at the corner of Cumberland Road and Babcock Boulevard and a black SUV with damage is sitting near Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church.
The man was the only person inside the vehicle. He has been identified as 61-year-old Thomas Reardon of Pittsburgh.
- Local school district mourning loss of beloved student, talented athlete who died unexpectedly
- Neighbors say Terrelle Pryor, girlfriend had a tumultuous relationship
- Snow showers could cause slick roads Wednesday morning
- VIDEO: 'Doc Emrick Special' now featured at Primanti Bros.
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.