PITTSBURGH - UPDATE 10:00 a.m. Oct. 24: Khalyl McKnight has been found safe, according to his mother and Pittsburgh police.
— Mike Holden (@WPXIMikeHolden) October 24, 2018
Pittsburgh police are asking for help finding a missing 12-year-old boy.
Khalyl McKnight, from the Marshall-Shadeland neighborhood, was last seen along McClure Avenue in Brighton Heights around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, according to police.
He is described as 4 feet, 11 inches tall, weighing 96 pounds. He has light brown/hazel colored eyes and has sandy colored hair cut into a high box-top style, police said.
Police said he was last seen wearing tan khakis and a blue polo shirt underneath a gray hooded sweatshirt with an orange Nike logo on it.
If anyone has information on McKnight's whereabouts, call the Pittsburgh Police Missing Persons Unit at 412-323-7800.
- Winning $1.6 billion Mega Millions jackpot ticket sold in South Carolina
- Mother furious when people recorded 8-year-old son on fire instead of helping
- Police searching for missing 12-year-old boy
- VIDEO: Girl mistakes bride for Cinderella
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.