OAKMONT, Pa. - Oakmont Bakery is officially open for business at its new location Tuesday.
The new, expanded bakery moved down the street to the corner of Third Street and Hulton Road in Oakmont. It's new address is One Sweet Street.
The bakery had been at its previous location for 25 years.
RELATED HEADLINE: Oakmont Bakery plans to move to double its space
The grand opening was marked with a ceremonial ribbon cutting and will be open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Dogfighting suspected in stray's 'severe' injuries
- Police close case involving death of Duquesne football player
- Pennsylvanians pay the highest gas tax in the country, but where does it go?
- VIDEO: Pregnant woman pinned between two cars had legs amputated
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
The new building is larger than it's older building features indoor and outdoor seating, an expanded menu and more parking.
The state-of-the-art building has been under construction since summer 2018.
Marc Serrao and Susan Serrao started Oakmont Bakery in 1988, according to the bakery's website.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.