PITTSBURGH - The renovation of Pittsburgh International Airport is not yet underway, but the renovation of The Club — an independent shared-use lounge located in the airport — is already complete.
The renovated space opened for the first time on Tuesday. Located in Concourse C of the airside terminal, The Club originally opened in 2017. But demand for the lounge was so great that The Club was renovated and expanded to increase capacity and bring new features.
"Guests visits were up by 50 percent, and we were getting more than 7000 guests per month," said James Zackey, the marketing manager for Airport Lounge Development, which operates The Club.
Want to read more? Click here to find out more details in The Pittsburgh Business Times.
- FBI looking for three of 33 people federally indicted on drug charges
- ‘What the heck?' Creepy creature shows up on security cam, leaves homeowner dumbfounded
- College student uses Snapchat's gender swap feature to catch cop accused of seeking underage hookup
- VIDEO: Triple shooting during graduation party at Airbnb leaves 1 dead
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
Pittsburgh Business Times