MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Primanti Bros. will be soon be opening a new location at Pittsburgh International Airport.
Along with its famous sandwiches, the iconic Pittsburgh restaurant will also feature a full bar.
Big news! @primantibros will open its first airport location at Pittsburgh International next spring! The airport restaurant will feature a full bar with a wide selection of draft and bottled beers and Primanti’s fabled cocktails. https://t.co/qiMYJXFaZI pic.twitter.com/O743dsgnZ4— PIT airport (@PITairport) October 19, 2018
“Passengers have been asking for an airport Primanti’s for years. We are so happy to partner with this iconic restaurant that reflects perhaps Pittsburgh’s best-known sandwich,” said Eric Sprys, chief commercial officer at Allegheny County Airport Authority. “This is another piece of our sense of place initiative – to bring more of our region’s great food and culture into the terminal.”
The restaurant will be in the Center Core of the airside terminal and is expected to open in the spring of 2019.
- 16-year-old girl charged in connection with threat against local school district
- Police track down suspected drug dealers in McKees Rocks
- Second person charged in connection with New Castle triple homicide
- Rihanna Turned Down Super Bowl Halftime Show in Solidarity with Colin Kaepernick
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.