PITTSBURGH - Residents are having trouble finding who is responsible for a road littered with potholes.
The portion of Ingram Avenue causing problems for drivers sits between the City of Pittsburgh and Crafton Borough.
The line runs down the middle of the street.
One driver told Channel 11 the same pothole popped a tire on two of his family’s cars last month.
Another driver said she’s called 311 nearly every week for the last year but little has been done to fix the problem.
To learn more about reporting a pothole, visit the Pittsburgh311 website.
- 1 dead after car clips porch, crashes into side of home
- Boy found in Kentucky says he's Illinois child missing since 2011, police say
- National Burrito Day 2019: 7 places to get freebies, cheap eats
- VIDEO: Bill introduced to fight ‘pink tax’ on women
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.