PITTSBURGH - U.S. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, of New York, is bringing her presidential campaign to Pittsburgh Thursday.
Gillibrand’s stop in Pittsburgh is part of a three-state bus tour that will take her to cities in Ohio and Michigan.
According to Gillibrand’s Facebook page, the tour “will highlight President Trump’s broken promises to the American people, and Kirsten's plans to solve the problems he's failed to fix.”
During her stop in Pittsburgh, Gillibrand will discuss her plans to lower prescription drug prices and hold pharmaceutical companies accountable.
Gillibrand will be at the Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh University Place. The event is scheduled to last from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Reading this in the WPXI News App? Click the + next to the headline to subscribe to alerts for the latest developments in the 2020 presidential election.
- 8-year-old was heroic brother until final moments of life, father says
- Fentanyl discovered in popular children's game at local store
- Social media video showing girl licking medical equipment in doctor's office causes concern online
- VIDEO: 84-Year-Old Texas Woman Charged With Murder in Husband’s Brutal 1984 Shotgun Death
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.