WASHINGTON — Washington D.C. police have released the names of those arrested during Wednesday’s shocking siege of the U.S. Capitol.
Thousands of supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol following a rally. Four people died in the chaos. One woman and two men suffered “medical emergencies” during the riot and have subsequently died, according to Robert Contee, chief of the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia.
Another woman was shot and killed during a standoff inside the Capitol between law enforcement and protesters, Conte said.
Heavily-armed officers brought in as reinforcements started using tear gas in a coordinated effort to get people moving toward the door, then combed the halls for stragglers, pushing the mob farther out onto the plaza and lawn in clouds of tear gas, flash-bangs and percussion grenades.
Eventually that night, all of the protesters were removed.
Here are the Pennsylvanians arrested that we’ve received so far:
- Anthony Tammaro, 60, for curfew violation, unlawful entry
- Tara Coleman, 40, curfew violation, unlawful entry
- James Sinclair, 38, for curfew violation, poss prohibited weapon
- Sean Bare, 21, curfew violation
- David Booth, 47, curfew violation
- Philip Mulhollen, 39, curfew violation
- Dakoda Westfall, 23, curfew violation
- Matthew Bair, 30, curfew violation
- Douglas Black, 37, curfew violation
- Eric Black, 36, curfew violation
- Thomsa Haines, 33, curfew violation
- Joinathan McKinley, 40, curfew violation
Cox Media Group