GREENSBURG, Pa. - Survivors of child sexual abuse in the Catholic church are again calling on state lawmakers to get back to work and update protections for victims.
Neither Jim Van Sickle or Ryan O’Connor have seen their day in court.
The two victims won’t ever have justice for the abuse they endured at the hands of their predator priests, which is why they called for action Wednesday in Westmoreland County.
WATCH THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- Mother of alleged Pittsburgh synagogue shooter expresses remorse for victims
- Young couple, toddler flown to hospital after house explodes in Greene County
- Driver charged in crash that killed 3 siblings at school bus stop
- RAW VIDEO: Ferry collides with crane
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.