STOWE TOWNSHIP, Pa. - A man died after he was shot by the person he had just finished giving a tattoo to early Wednesday morning at a home in Stowe Township, police said.
Investigators were called about 2:30 a.m. to the home on McKinnie Avenue.
Police and paramedics found the 31-year-old tattoo artist suffering from multiple gunshot wounds on the second floor of the home. He was rushed to a hospital, where he died.
Detectives determined the victim had just finished giving a tattoo to a man, who then pulled out a gun and shot him. That man has been identified as 25-year-old Terrance Murphy of Stowe.
Murphy is described as a light-skinned black man who is about 6 feet, 2 inches tall and has a thin build. He has one tattoo above his left eye that says, “Trinity."
Several people, including a child, were inside the home at the time of the shooting, according to authorities.
Murphy is charged with criminal homicide and was arrested Wednesday night.
Anyone with information on the shooting or who has seen Murphy is asked to call the Allegheny County Police Tipline at 1-833-255-8477.
- Undercover drug sting ends with 1 person shot by police
- Sandra Bland's own video of 2015 traffic stop surfaces nearly 4 years after jail death
- New tick making its way into our area
- VIDEO: Woman's handyman considered suspect in her disappearance
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.