Mya and Jeffrey Koch bought their Upper St. Clair house knowing it needed some work.
They took out a $17,000 loan and hired Jason Arnold of Arnold Exteriors LLC for the renovations.
“And thought, ‘Ok, maybe we can give this guy a shot,’” Mya Koch said.
They told Channel 11 they hired him in May 2017. They say he ripped off the roof and the siding, then told them he needed $10,000 for materials and they spent more money for two Dumpsters … but he didn’t start the work until two months later.
WATCH THE FULL STORY BELOW:
- ‘Baby It's Cold Outside' removed from radio station's playlist
- Man shot, killed outside McKeesport body shop
- LIVE UPDATES: Scientists describe fault where quake happened
- VIDEO: Marriage license clerk doesn’t believe man when he tells her New Mexico is really a state
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2019 Cox Media Group.