PITTSBURGH - When you think of tiki bars and exotic tropical drinks, you probably don’t think of Pittsburgh. But starting this spring, you’ll be able to cruise the three rivers – Tiki style.
Cruisin' Tikis Pittsburgh will offer two-hour sightseeing charters on the Monongahela, Allegheny and Ohio rivers starting in May. Each 16-foot boat fits six people. They’re BYOB and children are allowed.
Related: Pittsburgh's top attractions
According to a comment on its Facebook page, a two-hour tour will likely cost $400 or approximately $67 per person. That includes the cost of the boat, the captain and possibly a crew member.
Cruisin' Tikis already operates service out of
- Carolina Beach, North Carolina
- Exhuma, Bahamas
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Islamorada, Florida
- Key West, Florida
- Lake George, New York
- Madeira Beach, Florida
- North Miami, Florida
- Sarasota-Bradenton, Florida
- Tampa Bay, Florida
- Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
If you plan on riding the three rivers, you'll get some great views of the city skyline and the stadiums.
- Knock on door leads to man being shot while girlfriend, child home
- MUST SEE: Baby on way for couple whose engagement, wedding photos with third-wheel went viral
- Off-duty officer brings assault rifle to 'March for our Lives' rally
- VIDEO: Stranger Helps Struggling Mother During Nightmare Trip to Target
© 2019 Cox Media Group.