Floyd Mayweather Jr. announced in an Instagram post Saturday morning that he will fight Manny Pacquiao this year.
Mayweather said on Instagram: "I’m coming back to fight Manny Pacquiao this year. Another 9 figure pay day on the way."
(Watch the video: Viewer discretion advised)
Accompanying the post was a video of Mayweather and Pacquiao that TMZ reported was taken at a concert in Tokyo.
While no official details about the rematch have been released, ESPN reports that a December date is being targeted.
The much-hyped 2015 match ended with a unanimous decision for Mayweather. He made about $220 million from that fight, ESPN reported.
Mayweather, 41, maintains a record of 50-0, 27 KOs, while Pacquiao, 39, has a record of 60-7-2.
- Man killed by shark in Massachusetts, state's first attack fatality since 1936
- Tropical Storm Florence: TV reporter stops Facebook Live to rescue dog
- Live Updates: Tracking Tropical Storm Florence, impact on Pittsburgh area
- VIDEO: Crews battle row house fire in Harrison Township
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
© 2018 Cox Media Group.